Friday, August 9, 2013

Tristan Tzara Unreleased Tracks


Tristan Tzara has been one of my favorite bands since I got into screamo. They, along with Louise Cyphre, were the first chaotic scream bands that I listened to and was like "holy fuck, this band". Seeing as they have been broken up since before I lost my virginity and are from Germany it was always difficult for me to get their physical stuff, but luckily I met one of the dudes on the internet through his label, Monotonstudio Records, and was thus able to theoretically buy Tristan Tzara merch. I've been chronically broke for a hot minute, but now that Uncle Rob has a job he can buy records and stuff again, so today I ended up buying Da Ne Zaboravis and the shirt with that design on it so I could get access to the two unreleased tracks. The songs, which fucking slay, are from 2000 and are streaming on bandcamp.

If you get a minute you should jump over to the Monotonstudio webstore and grab some stuff. The shipping is super cheap. If you buy a TT shirt then you can get the digital files of the unreleased Tristan Tzara tracks below. So do it up. Word.

***
 


2 comments:

Duct Cleaning said...

Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this site is really pleasant and the users are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

- Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning

Anonymous said...

The guy behind the Monotonstudio Records is the Tristan Tzara's vocalist ;)