Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Adult Swim Single Series 2013



Yo, someone who works for Adult Swim really knows their shit when it comes to whats hot with the kids. It's dope that they are featuring Lil B, Kitty, and Dan Deacon to get them cool cats roped in, and I mean I wasn't super surprised to see most of the names on the roster for the compilation. We can talk about selling out or blowing up or whatever but I mean are you honestly surprised that Mykki Blanco is getting some spot light? I'm not.

I am, however, surpised that Lighning Bolt and Pig Destroyer are on. The LB song just went up and im not really feeling it, but its okay because I'm jaded (I watched The Power of Salad last night). The best part about this release is that both Madlib and Viktor Vaughn are on. I really appreciate that shit and take it as a nod to the old Adult Swim heads. The only reason I'm even really stoked about this release in general is the addition of Viktor.

And the Kitty song is catchy:


Adult Swim is hosting all the tracks and putting songs up one at a time, so yalls gotta wait for that Pig Destroyer. Check it out though, its pretty dope. If you have never gotten music from Adult Swim you should jump on that shit, because like I said, their music department has been steady killing it for a hot minute. Word.

***
 




1 comment:

Furnace Cleaning Edmonton said...

I used to be suggested this web site via my cousin. I’m no longer sure whether this put up is written by means of him as nobody else recognise such specified about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!

- Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning