Tuesday, July 9, 2013

No Tongue - Body + Mind



Tongue  (PRONOUNCED NO TONGUE), the epitome of Kali cool, just released a new EP. I cannot believe how fucking awesome this release is. I am listening to it as I am attempting to write, but I seriously cannot think of what to say because this music is taking control of my brain. This is easily the best post-punk anything I have ever heard. I love the dark melodies that they incorporate into their sound, and when you add the haunting vocals and superb musicianship it just takes it to a whole new level. Congratulations gentlemen, you have crafted a banger.

Everyone reading this needs to check out "Body + Mind" ASAP. Seriously, this shit is off the chain. I haven't been so pleasantly surprised by a record in what feels like ages. When you click on the bandcamp link below you are given information regarding the pre-order for the 7 inch version of the record, which I strongly urge you to purchase. The group of people involved in this release are all such great people and they really deserve your support. Just wait until you listen to this album. The second time around is even better than the first. Word.

***

No comments: