Thursday, April 11, 2013

Slowdive



Slowdive is the shoegaze band. I feel like they are one of those bands who everyone who are into a certain genre are into, or at least familiar with. Anyways, I don't really think I could do them justice by really talking about them at length, but I can cover the bare bones basics of the group. They are the quintessential shoegaze band, they were around from like '89 to '95, were English, and once they "broke up" some of them started a band called Mojave 3. They are a really great band to listen to when you are fucked up. I couldn't find all of their releases because of the internet, but I got alot of them and they are all below. Check it out, shit is really cool, and again, they pretty much are the "shoegazer" band. Word.





***


Souvlaki pt 1 and 2





Just For A Day pt 1 and 2


No comments: