Thursday, October 11, 2012

Olive Drab



Olive Drab is Reid's band, I don't know anyone else in the group. I was asked not to mention the other bands that the members are affiliated with; act like I even know. I'm hoping that posting this will stop Reid from talking about his band on Facebook, but I'm not going to hold my breath. They used to be called Spaceboy, or were going to be called Spaceboy. Olive Drab is a newish band, only having been around for real for a little while. I think they have only played like one show and only have the one release that will soon be on tape (saw the art, its pretty cool). Oh yeah, they are a quasi pop punk band Philly. Really rhythmic,  nothing too crazy, but its all real solid and shit. Good riffs and dynamics. Fun band overall. Vocals are kind of dreamy. Check it out, buy the tape when it comes out. Word.

***


No comments: