Monday, April 23, 2012

Sitka



Sitka is a pop-punk band that I have been playing in for like a year. Little less than a year. When I started playing in the band it was just two dudes playing guitar but sometime this winter we got a bass player. We recorded two songs a long ass time ago just for the hell of it I guess, and then like two or three weeks ago we slopped together four songs so we had something to "sell" at Yellingham. I enjoy playing in this band, its pretty fun. I'm never good at describing the sound of a band I play in or whatever but we regularly cover "dumpweed". Below is that new lil EP we did, you can get the two songs without Sam on the bandcamp. Below is the only video of us playing, and we covered "Stay Together For The Kids". Word.






***


The Spring Rain EP

No comments: