Saturday, February 14, 2009

Punch

Photobucket


Punch plays in-your-face hardcore punk! They also sing about things like veganism and I believe some if not all of the members are straightedge. This sounds like old school shit with a twist to me, and I love it. The band features a female vocalist and I would say that she kind of sounds like a female Jake Bannon (Converge). Punch features Val of Loma Prieta on drums.

To be honest, I don't really know much about hardcore punk like this and would really appreciate any suggestions on bands that sound similar/may have influenced Punch!

Sorry I don't have a bigger picture of the album art by the way!

* * *

Photobucket

Eyeless EP (2008)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This band is rad recorded and even better live. They came through Edmonton a while back and blew everyone away.